Keeping You Safe
Thank you for your patience with us as we navigate these challenging times. If we could ask you to help us by following all the social distancing guidance and safety measures provided in our casino. Our staff are there to help make that as easy as possible for you, but we would ask everyone to help play their part in keeping safe and well.
We have also made a number of changes across our casino to keep you and our staff safe:
- Social distancing signs and one-way systems have been introduced to help you move around the casino safely.
- We are allowing fewer people into the casino. If the casino is full, you may be required to wait before being allowed to enter.
- Only three players at a time will be allowed on our live gaming tables.
- There are glass screens to protect players using our slot machines and e-tables.
- Hand sanitising stations are located around the casino and we ask customers to clean their hands before and after playing at a live table, e-table or slot machine.
- We are carrying out more regular cleaning throughout the casino and on our equipment.
- Personal protective equipment is available for our staff and customers.
- Please wash your hands when entering or exiting the casino and before or after playing every casino game.
- Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell.
- Please have an enjoyable and safe visit.